It's about keeping your business effective...
With HMRC breathing down the neck of every small business in the land, you need to keep things ship shape. Bookkeeping Leeds Ltd will make sure your business is financially compliant, up to date and able to withstand the needs of your bank, your customers, your Board of Directors and the nice people at HMRC.
Here's what we can do for you in your business:
- Book-Keeping - recording of all your sales, purchases, business expenses and other costs and income into a manual or computerised system. No system too small!
- Payroll - Monthly, weekly or bi-weekly payroll offered to companies with 25 employees or less, end of year submissions to HMRC, starters and leavers forms, bank payments, processing of statutory payments
- VAT - processing of all VAT transactions, preparation and online submission of VAT returns to HMRC.
- End of Year Accounts - for sole traders - cut out your accountancy costs!
- Self Assessment - preparation of figures and online submission of self assesment forms.
- Financial Management - preparation of management accounts, monthly cash flow figures and projections, bank reconciliations, budget setting and reporting.
- Give you (helpful) advice - on setting up new systems for you to do your own bookkeeping, working with banks, understanding your accounts etc
We can work at your offices or at our own premises.We can use your software or ours.
We work with some clients on a weekly basis, some monthly, some quarterly and some sole traders just once a year to tidy up their self assesments. It's all a matter of scale.
Every business is unique. We will work with you to provide the most cost efficient solution to your bookkeeping needs. We will always keep you informed of our progress and your financial position.
We also really like to treat people as people.